En préparant cette Politique, FBNBank s’est efforcé d’aligner ses procédures avec des exigences légales et réglementaires pertinentes aussi bien que la meilleure pratique actuelle. Cette Politique est particulièrement conçue pour satisfaire les exigences ISO BSI 10002:2004 – la Satisfaction du client – des Directives pour le traitement de plaintes dans des organisations
Cette Politique est destinée à adresser les plaintes faites à FBNBank. Conformément à la certification ISO 10002-2004 (organisme international de normalisation) , une plainte sous cette Politique(Police) est défini comme suit :
Une expression d’insatisfaction faite à une organisation, liée à ses produits, ou au processus de traitement des plaintes lui-même, où une réponse ou une résolution est attendue explicitement ou implicitement.
Toute personne ou organisation (le plaignant) qui est peu satisfaite d’un produit ou d’un service fourni par la Banque, pour une raison quelconque, peuvent contacter FBNBank pour se plaindre. Une plainte peut être orale ou écrite. De temps en temps, les plaintes peuvent être par un retour négatif, qui n’exige pas forcément une résolution ou un suivi formel. Cependant ce type de retour d’informations négatives a de la valeur, néanmoins la Politique de Plaintes ne s’applique pas au retour d’information de cette nature.
FirstBank seeks to maintain and enhance our reputation of providing you with high quality products and services. We value complaints as they assist us to improve our products, services and customer service.
FirstBank is committed to being responsive to the needs and concerns of our customers or potential customers and to resolving complaints as quickly as possible.
This policy has been designed to provide guidance to both our customers and staff on the manner in which FirstBank receives and manages complaints. We are committed to being consistent, fair and impartial when handling complaints.
The objective of this policy is to ensure:
- Awareness on our complaint lodgement and handling processes
- That both customers and staff understand our complaints handling process
- Complaints are investigated impartially with a balanced view of all information or evidence
- Complaints are considered on their merits taking into account individual circumstances and needs.
- Recognition of customers’ right to provide feedback and complain about product and services rendered.
- All complaints are treated in line with laid down statutory and regulatory requirements.
HANDLING A COMPLAINT
If you are dissatisfied with a product or service provided by FirstBank, you may in the first instance consider speaking directly with the staff member/s you have been dealing with. If you are uncomfortable with this or consider the said staff member unable to address your concerns you can lodge a complaint with us in one of the following ways:
- By completing a Complaints form on our website https://complaints.firstbanknigeria.com
- By calling First Contact on 0700FIRSTCONTACT (0700-34778-2668228), 01-4485500, 0708-062-5000
- By writing to us:
- Complaints Management Unit
First Bank of Nigeria, Ltd
P.O. Box 5216
- Complaints Management Unit
- By emailing us email@example.com
- In person by speaking to any of our customer service staff at our branches. Please note that you will be required to fill a Complaint Form. Details of the complaints will then be logged on the FirstCustomer CRM.
- Relationship Manager: Corporate and Institutional Banking customers may give feedback to their relationship managers by telephone or email
- SMS: Send an SMS to 30012
- Social Media:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/firstbankofnigeria
- Twitter: @fbn_help
- Your name and contact details
- Your relationship with FirstBank (i.e. the nature of your engagement with FirstBank, customer or non-customer)
- Name/Description of product or service being complained about
- Problem encountered with said product or service
- Remedy requested / Complainant’s Prayer
- Copies of any documentation which supports your complaint.
The person receiving or managing your complaint should provide you with any assistance you may need to make your complaint. However if you consider you need further assistance please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receipt of a complaint via any of our channels, the complaint would be logged on FirstCustomer which in turn will generate a unique identifier code that is sent to the customer. The complaint would identify the remedy sought by the complainant and any other information necessary for the effective handling of the complaint.
Receipt of each complaint would be acknowledged to the complainant immediately via SMS or e-mail notification. The notification will contain the Unique Identifier Code as well as the expected resolution time of the complaint.
Upon receipt, each complaint would be initially assessed in terms of criteria such as severity and possibility of immediate action and will be treated accordingly.
We would investigate all the relevant circumstances and information surrounding a complaint. The level of investigation would be commensurate with the seriousness, frequency of occurrence and severity of the complaint.
Tracking – Complaints will be tracked from initial receipt through the entire process until the complainant is satisfied or the final decision is made. An up-to-date status would be made available to the complainant upon request and at regular intervals, via any of our channels.
Communicating the Decision – The decision or any action taken regarding the complaint, which is relevant to the complainant, would be communicated to them as soon as the decision or action is taken via email and SMS.
Closing the Complaint – If the complainant accepts the proposed decision or action, then the decision or action would be carried out and recorded. If the complainant rejects the proposed decision or action, then the complaint would remain open. This would be recorded and escalated to the Complaints Management Team. The complainant would be informed of alternative forms of internal and external recourse available. The organization would continue to monitor the progress of the complaint until all reasonable internal and external options of recourse are exhausted or the complainant is satisfied.
The complainant has the right to:
- Be heard
- Know whether the Bank’s relevant product and service guidelines have been followed.
- Provide and request all relevant material to support the complaint where this does not breach privacy regulations;
- Be informed of the response to their complaint;
- Be informed of the Bank’s decision and the reason for this decision;
- Know that their complaint is being reviewed independently where appropriate.
- Make further complaint or escalate to the following internal or external parties
- should they consider that their complaints are not being adequately handled
- If they are unsatisfied with resolution provided by the Bank.
Head, Service Delivery Excellence – email@example.com
First Bank of Nigeria, Ltd
P.O. Box 5216
The Consumer Protection Department (CPD) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
Central Business District – Cadastral Zone,
- The Consumer Protection Council (CPC) – email@example.com
Plot 1105 Dar-es-Salaam Street
Off Aminu Kano Crescent Wuse II, Abuja.